Tour De Scotty
- Date: Thursday, 1st July 2021
- Location: UK
- Apply By: Saturday, 24th July 2021
- Registration Fee: £0
- Minimum Fundraising: £0
Welcome to the Tour De Scotty charity challenge page in support of Scotty’s LITTLE Soldiers, the charity for bereaved British Forces children.
Join our cycling community and take on the Tour De Scotty this July to support bereaved British Forces children and young people. Hop on your static, BMX, chopper, mountain, racer, trade or utility bike. Cycle indoors, outdoors or both. Chose to complete 300 or 600 miles, or push yourself further. Your challenge, your way. All we ask is that you stay within the government guidelines.
Here’s how it works:
1) Follow the link and create your fundraising page.
2) Update your story to let people know how many miles you are looking to complete.
3) Tell your friends and family about your challenge by sharing your page and asking them to sponsor you. Don’t forget to tag ‘Scotty’s Little Soldiers’ and use the hashtag #TourDeScotty
4) Jump on your bike! Don’t forget to link your fitness app or add your miles manually.
5) Share your progress with your supporters and let them know how your challenge is going.
£100 pays for five children to receive a meal voucher at Remembrance, or it will enable four children to have a hand selected gift to open on their birthday, or it may go towards an educational grant to help with development. Don’t forget that if you raise £50, you will receive a free Scotty’s morale patch . Raise £100 and get a special Tour De Scotty Medal . Raise £150 and a free t-shirt or running vest will be on it’s way to you!
Everyone who reaches their target miles, will receive a special Tour De Scotty certificate. So make sure you record those miles!
Struggling to fundraise?
Even if you don’t feel in a position to ask for donations, you can still get involved, have fun and keep active. In the past, some people have popped a small donation on to their own fundraising page, as a contribution and inspired others to join them on the challenge.
If you’re still keen to fundraise but struggling to get sponsorship, why not take a look at our digital fundraising pack which is full of useful tips and information.
Got a question? Then please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com