Thames Path Challenge
- Date: Saturday, 7th September 2019
- Location: London
- Apply By: Friday, 26th April 2019
- Registration Fee: £5
- Minimum Fundraising: £245
Welcome to the Thames Path Challenge charity challenge page in support of Scotty’s LITTLE Soldiers, the charity for bereaved British Forces children.
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river – most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves. Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
To join Team Scotty and fundraise at this event please visit the Thames Path Challenge site by clicking here. You’ll find lots more information about the event and be able to choose Scotty’s as your chosen charity. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge! 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Remember, if you raise £50 or more online, we’ll send you a Scotty’s neck buff. Raise over £150 online and a FREE running vest will be on it’s way to you!
Got a place already? No problem, you can still fundraise for Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Just click here to set up an online fundraising page.