Thames Path Challenge
- Date: Saturday, 12th September 2020
- Location: London
- Apply By: Monday, 13th July 2020
- Registration Fee: £5
- Minimum Fundraising: £245
Welcome to the Thames Path Challenge charity challenge page in support of Scotty’s LITTLE Soldiers, the charity for bereaved British Forces children.
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves.
The full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half & quarter distance options – there’s a challenge for everyone.
To join Team Scotty and fundraise at this event please visit the Thames Path Challenge site by clicking here.
This is an ‘open challenge’ which means you can fundraise for any charity. When you register you will be asked which charity you wish to support and will have the opportunity to select Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Please note that if 50% of the fundraising total is not reached by 27th July then your place will be cancelled.
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (50km) – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99.00 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Remember, when you raise £50 or more online we’ll send you a special Scotty’s morale patch. Raise over £100 online and a FREE running vest or t-shirt will be on it’s way to you!
Got a place already? No problem, you can still fundraise for Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Just click here to set up an online fundraising page.