Superhero Fun Run
- Date: All Year Event
- Location: Virtual Event
- Apply By: Friday, 20th May 2022
- Registration Fee: £0
- Minimum Fundraising: £0
Welcome to the Superhero Fun Run charity challenge page in support of Scotty’s LITTLE Soldiers, the charity for bereaved British Forces children.
Power up, fly through, and smash a 5k dressed as your favourite superhero! Support bereaved British Forces children and young people and earn your medal of honour today!
Everybody needs a hero, and you can be ours!
You choose where and when to unleash your super-powers and zap your way round your 5k run. Share your mission and ask others to sponsor you to stay strong, in defeating that pesky route. Or encourage them to stop chillin’ like a villain and join you on your quest for glory!
Help us to raise much needed funds to support children and young people who have experienced the death of a parent, that served in the armed forces. £100 pays for five children to receive a meal voucher at Remembrance, or it will enable four children to have a hand selected gift to open on their birthday, or it may go towards an educational grant to help with development. Don’t forget that if you raise £20, Super Scotty will be sending a medal to you.
Remember, not all heroes wear capes. But you can if you want.
Here’s how it works:
1) Click on the link and create your fundraising page.
2) Update your story to let people know which superhero you will be, and when you will be completing your run.
3) Planning your route, could help you keep focused. But we understand if you would rather just spring into action on the day.
4) Share your fundraising page link on social media and ask friends and family to sponsor your mission, or why not encourage them to sign up too? Don’t forget to tag Scotty’s Little Soldiers and use the hashtag #SuperheroFunRun
5) Suit up! Use your best special powers to complete that 5k mission. We believe in you!
Struggling to fundraise?
Even if you don’t feel in a position to ask for donations, you can still get involved, dress up, have fun and keep active. In the past, some people have popped a small donation on to their own fundraising page, as a contribution and inspired others to join them on the challenge.
If you’re still keen to fundraise but struggling to get sponsorship, why not take a look at our digital fundraising pack which is full of useful tips and information.
Got a question? Then please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com