South Coast Challenge
- Date: Saturday, 31st August 2019
- Location: Eastbourne
- Apply By: Friday, 21st June 2019
- Registration Fee: £5
- Minimum Fundraising: £245
Welcome to the South Coast Challenge charity challenge page in support of Scotty’s LITTLE Soldiers, the charity for bereaved British Forces children.
Take on some of England’s finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or even a Run! It’s up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil’s Dyke, welcome rest stops, ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey that you’ll never forget…
To join Team Scotty and fundraise at this event please visit the South Coast Challenge event site by clicking here. You’ll find lots more information about the event and be able to choose Scotty’s as your chosen charity. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge! 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Remember, if you raise £50 or more online, we’ll send you a Scotty’s neck buff. Raise over £150 online and a FREE running vest will be on it’s way to you!
Got a place already? No problem, you can still fundraise for Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Just click here to set up an online fundraising page.