London 2 Brighton
- Date: Saturday, 23rd May 2020
- Location: London
- Apply By: Wednesday, 25th March 2020
- Registration Fee: £5
- Minimum Fundraising: £245
Welcome to the London 2 Brighton charity challenge page in support of Scotty’s LITTLE Soldiers, the charity for bereaved British Forces children.
Now in its 9th year, 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages will take on a classic capital to coast route, testing their grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Most will Walk, but many will Jog or Run the full 100km, and with half & quarter distance options there’s a challenge for everyone.
A Richmond start by the Thames – then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
To join Team Scotty and fundraise at this event please visit the London 2 Brighton event site by clicking here.
This is an ‘open challenge’ which means you can fundraise for any charity. When you register you will be asked which charity you wish to support and will have the opportunity to select Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Please note that if 50% of the fundraising total is not reached by 6th April then your place will be cancelled.
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (50km) – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99.00 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Remember, when you raise £50 or more online we’ll send you a special Scotty’s morale patch. Raise over £100 online and a FREE running vest or t-shirt will be on it’s way to you!
Got a place already? No problem, you can still fundraise for Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Just click here to set up an online fundraising page.