London 2 Brighton
- Date: Saturday, 25th May 2019
- Location: London
- Apply By: Friday, 15th March 2019
- Registration Fee: £5
- Minimum Fundraising: £245
Welcome to the London 2 Brighton charity challenge page in support of Scotty’s LITTLE Soldiers, the charity for bereaved British Forces children.
Over the May Bank Holiday 3,000 intrepid adventurers will walk, jog or run an epic 100km from capital to coast, setting out from Richmond on Thames, with full support and great hospitality all the way to the finish line. Now in it’s 8th year, the London to Brighton Challenge has become one of the Uk’s greatest endurance events! It will be rewarding, fun and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination, alongside first class support.
To join Team Scotty and fundraise at this event please visit the London 2 Brighton event site by clicking here. You’ll find lots more information about the event and be able to choose Scotty’s as your chosen charity. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge! 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Remember, if you raise £50 or more online, we’ll send you a Scotty’s neck buff. Raise over £150 online and a FREE running vest will be on it’s way to you!
Got a place already? No problem, you can still fundraise for Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Just click here to set up an online fundraising page.