Isle of Wight Challenge
- Date: Saturday, 4th May 2019
- Location: Isle of Wight
- Apply By: Friday, 22nd February 2019
- Registration Fee: £5
- Minimum Fundraising: £245
Welcome to the Isle of Wight Challenge charity challenge page in support of Scotty’s LITTLE Soldiers, the charity for bereaved British Forces children.
Great challenges need great settings – Walk, Jog or Run the Island’s stunning Coastal Path on the first instalment of the UltraChallenge Series. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the Bank Holiday weekend. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
To join Team Scotty and fundraise at this event please visit the Isle of Wight Challenge event site by clicking here. You’ll find lots more information about the event and be able to choose Scotty’s as your chosen charity. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge! 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Remember, if you raise £50 or more online, we’ll send you a Scotty’s neck buff. Raise over £150 online and a FREE running vest will be on it’s way to you!
Got a place already? No problem, you can still fundraise for Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Just click here to set up an online fundraising page.