Cotswold Way Challenge
- Date: Saturday, 29th June 2019
- Location: Bath
- Apply By: Friday, 19th April 2019
- Registration Fee: £5
- Minimum Fundraising: £245
Welcome to the Cotswold Way Challenge charity challenge page in support of Scotty’s LITTLE Soldiers, the charity for bereaved British Forces children.
Over 2,000 adventurers take on the historic path from Bath to Cheltenham – with most walking – others jogging, and some on the run of their life! It’s a start by the magnificent Royal Crescent, and then the famous rolling hills with fantastic views towards the Severn Estuary, and idyllic villages nestling in between on an epic 100km journey – with full support and great hospitality all the way to the finish line. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
To join Team Scotty and fundraise at this event please visit the Cotswold Way challenge site by clicking here. You’ll find lots more information about the event and be able to choose Scotty’s as your chosen charity. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge! 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Remember, if you raise £50 or more online, we’ll send you a Scotty’s neck buff. Raise over £150 online and a FREE running vest will be on it’s way to you!
Got a place already? No problem, you can still fundraise for Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Just click here to set up an online fundraising page.