Cotswold Way Challenge
- Date: Saturday, 27th June 2020
- Location: Bath
- Apply By: Monday, 27th April 2020
- Registration Fee: £5
- Minimum Fundraising: £245
Welcome to the Cotswold Way Challenge charity challenge page in support of Scotty’s LITTLE Soldiers, the charity for bereaved British Forces children.
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge – with some fantastic views en-route and tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Bath’s Royal Crescent, on 100km of footpaths & trails.
Whether you’re a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure – with half and quarter distance options also – there’s a Challenge here for everyone. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line – where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
To join Team Scotty and fundraise at this event please visit the Cotswold Way challenge site by clicking here.
This is an ‘open challenge’ which means you can fundraise for any charity. When you register you will be asked which charity you wish to support and will have the opportunity to select Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Please note that if 50% of the fundraising total is not reached by 8th May then your place will be cancelled.
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge (100km) – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (50km) – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99.00 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Remember, when you raise £50 or more online we’ll send you a special Scotty’s morale patch. Raise over £100 online and a FREE running vest or t-shirt will be on it’s way to you!
Got a place already? No problem, you can still fundraise for Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Just click here to set up an online fundraising page.