- Date: Saturday, 27th July 2019
- Location: Chiltern
- Apply By: Friday, 17th May 2019
- Registration Fee: £5
- Minimum Fundraising: £245
Welcome to the Chiltern Challenge charity challenge page in support of Scotty’s LITTLE Soldiers, the charity for bereaved British Forces children.
NEW FOR 2019! This fantastic 100km circular route will showcase the best of the Chilterns and surrounding areas. You’ll walk, jog, or run along three of the South’s most iconic trails the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way starting and finishing in Henley-on-Thames. You will venture through nature reserves, under forests, along ancient footpaths and of course up some of the Chiltern’s famed hills – it is a route with a huge amount if variety and varied landscapes which will amaze you.
To join Team Scotty and fundraise at this event please visit the Chiltern Challenge site by clicking here. You’ll find lots more information about the event and be able to choose Scotty’s as your chosen charity. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge! 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Remember, if you raise £50 or more online, we’ll send you a Scotty’s neck buff. Raise over £150 online and a FREE running vest will be on it’s way to you!
Got a place already? No problem, you can still fundraise for Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Just click here to set up an online fundraising page.